The Updates1:00 PM
4th of July!
Milo is talking talking talking and running and jumping always. He is 100% BOY and I'm in love. His highlights lately:
- He calls himself "Mimo"
- Climbs out of the pool and jumps in from the side or diving board all by himself over and over
- Loves playing with the "goggies" (doggies)
- Does not even care to listen to me when he's doing what he wants. This is so challenging! He's not trying to be blatantly naughty which makes it that much more complex. Toddlers, I tell ya.
- All about trains and cars and helicopters (delicopters) and boats and motorcycles and anything that goes
- Does not shop well. Haha. Slash not that funny. He is far too busy for such mundane things.
- Naps like a champ still. Goes and goes and goes and then we both take a 2-3 hour nap every day and it is glorious!
- Loves to color
- Loves books
- Knows to fold his arms and close his eyes after the songs at church
- Very adamant about having clothes on
- Not shy. Everyone is his best friend!
- Sweet and nurturing and happy and strong. I am so in love with that boy!