My Favorite Things7:37 AM
There are so many little Milo-isms that I never want to forget. Sometimes he'll do a thing for 2 weeks and then it phases out. His favorite things as of late:
- Spinning in circles. Which is extra funny because he isn't very steady :)
- The "flying the spoon into his mouth like an airplane" tactic is officially in full force. If that's what it takes to get that yogurt in his mouth, then I'm a plane.
- He likes doing little fishy faces by opening and closing his mouth at people. So silly.
- He also likes to sit on my head and shoulder. I lay on the ground a lot when we play, and he likes to nestle his little bum right in my neck.
- He dances to everything. The sound of the washer, anytime he hears music, any rhythm we make... I love it.
- He does this little hop-skip walk where he kind of prances and marches and moves his head up and down. I'll try to get it on video someday, but just know that it's adorable.
- Still loves the bath. He's learning a little better not to stand up, so he gets to stay in longer these days. Loves it.
- He likes eating his teddy grahams laying on the floor. Goofy guy :)