The Baby Cubby has us covered! I've picked out a few of our favorites that would be perfect take us through the season without a hitch.
1. I swear by these rompers by Rags to Raches. I've said it before and I'll say it again: rompers are THE WAY to dress little boys. Simple and adorable in every way. The Baby Cubby has a wide array of brands and sleeve lengths for both boys and girls.
2. These leather indoor/outdoor playmats by Gathre are perfection. We spend a lot of time outside and I've had my eye on one of these for quite a while! This would make the perfect landing spot for all of our adventures (or our frequent indoor picnics).
3. A Dockatot portable bed. If I had to choose one baby/child item that is worth splurging on, it would hands down be this one. We love our Dockatot and it makes finding a spot on overnights and when company comes a breeze! If you've been on the fence about whether to take the plunge, just do it. You won't be sorry.
4. I love smart decor and this magnet board is no exception. We love practicing letters and numbers with magnets, and the map print on this board is so dang cute! They have tons of options for boards and they offer a few different sizes as well- I'd go with the big one!
5. Otto is a little past the age for this, but next time around I am set on using an Owlet Baby Monitor. This monitor is worn as a sock and keeps track of your baby's heart rate and oxygen levels all night long via a phone app- because obsessive breathing checks with babies are for real.
The Baby Cubby is a shopping experience after my own heart. I'm picky on what gear I purchase because I feel like so many products are just extra and impede a parent's natural ability to do just that- parent. The products offered by The Baby Cubby fit organically with mother and baby and only enhance a mother's ability to care for her children, which is what I'm all about. They do their research and offer only the best, safest gear (which you can test in store if you're local!) and take the guesswork out of choosing a great brand for your family- you can rest assured that you're comparing apples to apples. They price match everywhere, including Amazon, and offer free shipping nationwide on orders over $49. The Baby Cubby doesn't just send parents out into the wind- they are parents who have been where you are and are passionate about encouraging everyone through the amazing journey of parenthood via social media engagement and discussing a myriad of parenting topics on their blog.
I love my silly gooses, and I love the people who provide the resources I need to raise them right! It takes a village to raise these tiny people and I'm glad for any direction I can get.